October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, an annual campaign to increase awareness. More than likely you know someone that has been affected by this horrible disease, as it is the 2nd leading cause of death in the world.
This sampler kit was designed to help with fundraising. Suggestions for these items include:
- A hand cream with a pair os socks, in the large cello bag ($16-$18)
- An Extra Emoillient Night Cream with a pair of socks, in a large cello bag ($20-$22)
- Satin Lips in a small cello bag ($22)
- Shea Hand Soap, Lip Balm and a pair of socks ($24-$26)
- Pair a hydrating lotion and a pashmina with the small pillow box ($28-$30)
- Pair the pashmina with satin hands in the gable box ($48-$50)
Other these items to your friend and family to help raise money if you are participating in a walk or for a charity.
First, you need to decide what portion of your sales you will be donating. Then, pick 2 or 3 price points (like we have listed above). Next, and the most important part, TELL EVERYONE!
*Remember to set a time limit on your fundraising. Without a goal you have no place to reach for.